Every client’s situation is different, and not all clients need the same services. That’s why we begin every engagement by getting to know you better – your values, your goals, your dreams. We also want to understand your specific financial situation, so we’ll gather information on your income, assets, debts, employee benefits, insurance coverage, and any other relevant information.
Then, together with you, we’ll decide next steps, which could include one or more of the following services:
Saving for Retirement
- What is the right amount to save for retirement?
- Should I contribute to “pre-tax” or “Roth” retirement accounts?
- What should I do with my retirement plan from a previous employer?
- What if I’m self-employed or own a small business?
- What’s the best way to save for my child’s education?
- How much should I keep in an emergency fund?
- What about saving for near-term goals, such as a new car or home down payment?
- How much risk should I be taking with my investments?
- Can I do something better with all the cash I have in the bank?
- What should I do with an inheritance I just received?
- Do I need life insurance? If so, how much?
- At what age does it make sense to consider Long Term Care insurance?
- What options are there to supplement my Medicare insurance?
Retirement Income Planning
- How do I make sure I don’t run out of money in retirement?
- When is the best time to claim my Social Security benefit?
- Does an annuity make sense for me, or are there better options?
- How can I keep my tax liability as low as possible in retirement?
- How can I best achieve my charitable giving goals?
- What are the benefits of using a trust to hold assets?
- What are the essential elements of an estate plan?